Skyrim how to make shopkeepers have more money

skyrim how to make shopkeepers have more money

Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. Change language. Install Steam. Store Page. Global Achievements. Hello, So what I wanted to ask is I need to make a merchant more rich in order for to make more money off him by selling valuable stuff problem is I dont know how to increase a merchant’s gold. Is there some sort of glitch that will let me able to make a merchant rich or have more money, If you do know how please let me know! Showing 1 — 9 of 9 comments. You can invest in his business and buy valueable items from his store. Peahatche View Profile View Posts.

Return to V — Skyrim. Any Merchants Have 10, gold? Ah well, I’ll just take what I can get. Ding 10K gold on the merchant. Loved that about Morrowind. I guess a throwback to Mudcrab only in a better position? Theres a repeatable persuade «cheat» in Riften which you can use to get your speech up to the 70 required for the perk in less than 30 mins, which is what I did. Obviously you’re gonna gain a few levels from this but if you do it early on it’s such a convenience. I didn’t do it till about level so I missed out on the most use. Also it uses up 3 perks I think so if you’re build is tight you might not have this option. Armor, I believe the Light Armor merchant in Riften Merchant stands would be a good suggestion, i’m sure there are others around too. Note they don’t always train past 75 With now over 10k gold on the merchant, I so happened to have brought my inventory of stock for sale I don’t know if this is a bug but Lucan in Riverwood has gold after I invested in his store.

Trending News

It might be a bug because none of the other merchants I invested in got that high in cash. What’s the point of having items that cost 60k if the most you can ever sell them for is 2k? That’s just irritating. I’m posting this on my iPod. Lol 2. My computer cannot run Skyrim. There’s not much here different from OB or Fallout or any of the Bethesda games.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Investor is a perk that becomes available when the Dragonborn reaches 70 in the Speech skill. Using this perk allows the Dragonborn to invest in certain shops and merchants. The effect is that the shops in which the Dragonborn has invested will have more with which to barter. It will also count as a favor, and allow items to be taken from the business.

skyrim how to make shopkeepers have more money

Log In Sign Up. Keep me logged in on this device Forgot your username or password? Don’t have an account? Sign up for free! What do you need help on? Cancel X. Topic Archived. Sign Up for free or Log In if you already have an account to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. User Info: billableskills. User Info: lostlibrarian. User Info: infinitexx. Tonilia can go over that once the Thieves Guild is fully restored, and there’s some glitch with the Riverwood trader that I’m not clear on the details of that gets him a ton of gold.

Kill a dragon and loot it. Buy iron ore from one of the merchants or blacksmiths. If you’d specify a chest, this would be easy to answer. Sell it; it is usually worth about gold. Alternatively you can mine it from the various mines in skyrim. I upgraded my speech in skills and it says I can invest gold in a shopkeeper to permanently raise his gold how do i use this ability.

Not Helpful 12 Helpful NBA player’s career in jeopardy after car crash. A courier will give you a unique note and then go to sleep. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. Nancy Pelosi’s daughter raises Trump security issue. There are shopkeepers in every town in Skyrim. Scour enough investing message boards and you’re sure to find success stories from investors who made a mint while «playing the pennies. Sell natural resources and items. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Sell .

Skyrim How To Get RICH!!! (Easy guide)


Menu Menu. Search Everywhere Threads This mojey This thread. Search titles. Search Advanced search….

Log In to GameFAQs

Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search Advanced…. Log in Register. New posts Search forums. What’s new. New posts Latest activity.

Comments